A Celtic Blessing

May the road rise to meet you,
may the wind be always at your back,
may the sun shine warm upon your face,
may the rains fall soft upon your fields.
Until we meet again,
may God hold you in the hollow of his hand.

Tuesday 12 February 2008

Good news or bad news?

Well the results are in, and the verdict has been passed.

Yes, the hospital have been in touch. The scan came back negative, apart from a small cyst in the ventricles on the left side. The opinion is that the cyst is a chance find, and unconnected to whatever happened back in December.

Sooooooooo - the good news is that I have not had a stroke. That is a great weight off my mind. However, the bad news is that I still do not know what is causing my symptoms. I will see the neurologist on the 21st and maybe then I will know something more.

So this afternoon I went and did some gentle work in the garden. I am still converting it from a wilderness of mud and weeds into soil and plants. I dug a couple of square yards on either side of the end of the patio, so that when I get something to put in them, the soil will have some roughage and nutrients dug into it. I have a lot more to do, but I am working my way across the garden. The rest is what I call a 'disposable garden', in that I just put in annuals and let them get on with themselves.

2 comments:

Canadian flake said...

Glad to hear you didn't have a stroke...

I can't even begin to remember what it feels like to have a garden...can't even remember what grass looks like..lmao.

Unknown said...

Could these episodes have been panic attacks? I don't know much so just another thought.
Joanne