A Celtic Blessing

May the road rise to meet you,
may the wind be always at your back,
may the sun shine warm upon your face,
may the rains fall soft upon your fields.
Until we meet again,
may God hold you in the hollow of his hand.

Thursday 23 August 2007

Ok so here I am - now what?

So you can blame Jamie for this! After reading her blog, I thought to myself "why don't I have a go at this?" Maybe someone out there will read this, and my words will enter immortality (dream on!) Oh well, here goes...

This will be published on a 'whenever I feel like it' basis. Life is not that interesting, but you never know what will happen! I could suddenly enter a whole new phase of my life, who knows?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am starting at the beginning here and will try to read through. Will I be able to today?? I know I am under Jim's account here but it is me Joanne your Canadian friend that has been thinking of you a lot recently.
Hugs Nik. Wish I could be there in person and give you a real friend's hugs. Take care my friend.