A Celtic Blessing

May the road rise to meet you,
may the wind be always at your back,
may the sun shine warm upon your face,
may the rains fall soft upon your fields.
Until we meet again,
may God hold you in the hollow of his hand.

Saturday 25 August 2007

Saturday

Ok so I complained about not getting enough sleep! However, you would be amazed what you can do if you get up early enough. So far today I have done 2 loads of washing and ironing, been shopping for fresh bread, reorganized my old living room (you can see the floor again!), had tea with a friend and made some marmalade - all before lunch! What shall I do this afternoon? Answers on a postcard to the usual address, and the winner will receive a free trip down 6 flights of stairs

Actually, I am planning to go to the library this afternoon. I will probably go the pretty way, along the harbour (along the left hand side as you look at the picture). I am off to enjoy the sunshine now...

2 comments:

jAMiE said...

My goodness, you've had a full day. I hope you enjoy your stroll to library...it looks like a lovely, picturesque walk.

Unknown said...

Wow! what a day you had and it was all before noon!!
I would love to have the chance to stroll along that beach with you some day! One day right Nik :-)

Joanne