A Celtic Blessing

May the road rise to meet you,
may the wind be always at your back,
may the sun shine warm upon your face,
may the rains fall soft upon your fields.
Until we meet again,
may God hold you in the hollow of his hand.

Saturday 19 January 2008

Saturday

Well I don't know what to put here (no change there). It has been a mixed week.

The doctor and the dentist were fine on Tuesday - apart from wanting me to use a sensitive toothpaste. And then on Wednesday, the whole week got derailed. I went in as usual, but started feeling off-colour even before I got to the salesfloor. I could not eat my lunch and then just after 2 I was sick. Everyone was telling me to go home, but I did not want to risk the bus, so I waited until the day finished and I could get a lift. I got homwe and went to bed, and did not get up until midday the following day. I hardly ate a thing for 2 days.

Now I feel a bit better, but I am still weak. My appetite is still not back to normal, but I will try to work through it. So back into work for an 8 1/2 hour day. Anyone fancy taking my place?

So what have you all been up to?

3 comments:

Canadian flake said...

Ughhhhhh hope you are feeling better today. Was it the flu? Or is it more problems from the migraine (or whatever the bad episode came from??)

Hope you are all better now...

Cummal Bane said...

It is a vomiting bug that is going around. According to the papers, more than 1 in 8 in the UK have suffered from it. Nothing can be done except let it run its course apparently.

Thanks for your good wishes!

jAMiE said...

I hope you are feeling better now...are you?