A Celtic Blessing

May the road rise to meet you,
may the wind be always at your back,
may the sun shine warm upon your face,
may the rains fall soft upon your fields.
Until we meet again,
may God hold you in the hollow of his hand.

Wednesday 30 January 2008

OOC

Out of control

At the end of November, I felt that everything was going well. I had a job that I enjoyed, things were getting on track, and even though I was not making a lot of money, I was just about making enough to survive.

And then I had the bad migraine in early December, and since then my life has gone out of control again. Instead of feeling like a stone with the waves breaking around me, I am back to being a leaf, tossed about on the currents of life's stream. And it seems that the harder I try to get my feet back on the ground, the worse the currents flow and the more of a buffeting I get.

So we will see what the doctor says tomorrow and take it from there. I get the feeling that I am moving into another conflict at work, despite my trying to avoid it.

By the way - does anyone know a cure for claustrophobia?

2 comments:

jAMiE said...

I am so sorry you are having such a hard time of it right now...i wish i could help.

I hope everything went well with your scan...please let us know.

ps sorry, i don't know how to help with the claustrophobia

Canadian flake said...

So sorry you are having such a hard time right now...

Hang in there...will send some good thoughts your way.