A Celtic Blessing

May the road rise to meet you,
may the wind be always at your back,
may the sun shine warm upon your face,
may the rains fall soft upon your fields.
Until we meet again,
may God hold you in the hollow of his hand.

Tuesday 4 September 2007

The moon is made of green cheese?

Well if it is, then it is very shiny cheese! It woke me this morning peeping round the blind. And it is only a half moon - usually it is the full moon that wakes me. The clear weather is nice but it is getting nippier - it feels like autumn is on the way. I managed to get all my washing dry yesterday while I was at work which was a bonus. I would change the bed today but the forecast is for rain so it will probably be done tomorrow when the forecast is better.


Oh well - day 7 of 9. I hope it goes ok. The last few days have been pretty quick, but today and tomorrow I work until 6 and the last hour usually drags. Oh well, I will just have to hang on until Thursday. We are still without a manager, so we are pretty much running ourselves, and everything is going ok. What will happen while I am off? Who knows? I certainly don't!

Ok - time to eat up and go, alas. Goodbye PC

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Well, it may feel like autumn in yer part of the world but not here in Southern Ontario. BLAH to the heat. LOL

Cummal Bane said...

Trust me it is autumn here!

Grey evenings, so that when I get home I have to put the lights on